Why is the US light orange on my Arris modem?
If you are witnessing a US orange light on your router, it means your router is not on the ultra-high-speed. And you are using the internet at having regular speed.
How do I connect my Arris modem to my computer?
Plug the Ethernet cable into the “Out” port on the Arris modem and then connect the other end of this cable to the computer or gaming console that you want to connect to the internet via Ethernet.
How do I setup my Arris router?
Arris Router Login and Basic Setup
- STEP 1: Connect to your network.
- STEP 2: Go to 192.168. 0.1 using your web browser.
- STEP 3: Enter the default Arris router login details.
- Change the default Arris router password.
- Change the Arris router SSID and wireless password.
How do I fix the orange light on my Arris modem?
Method #4 Restart Arris Modem
- Press the power button on your Arris modem.
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes (it is important to have a gap between the restart).
- Plug the modem back in the power.
- Press the power button.
- Wait for another 3 minutes for all services to come back online.
What lights should be lit on Arris modem?
|Online||Solid Green indicates the modem is operational.|
|2.4 GHz Wireless||Solid Green indicates 2.4 GHz wi-fi connection|
|5.0 GHz Wireless||Solid Green indicates 5.0 GHz wi-fi connection|
How do I troubleshoot my Arris modem?
Try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes. Try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes. If the cable modem has been moved to a different outlet please contact customer service to relocate the modem.
How do I fix my Arris modem WIFI?
Most Arris routers can be reset using the Reset Button.
- Locate the Reset Button on your Arris modem or router (typically found on the back of the device).
- When you locate the button, press and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
- Wait for the reset to complete—this process can take a few minutes.