What is a comtrend Powerline Ethernet Adapter?
Powerlines allow you to watch Standard and High Definition (HD) movies as well as play online games without interruption or pixilation; share photos, music and other media stored on a PC or compatible storage device anywhere in your home.
How to RESET comtrend Powerline adapters?
(1) Do a hard reset by holding the Config Reset Button down for about 10 seconds (the amber AP light starts to flash but keep the button pressed until it stops flashing) then release button. You get 1 red light on (Status) once reset is finished.
How do I install a comtrend extender?
Press and hold the WPS button on the Wireless LAN Extender for 2 seconds, the ‘WPS’ LED will start flashing. 2. Press the WPS button on the wireless broadband router or access point you wish to connect to within 2 minutes.
How do I connect to my comtrend router?
Navigate to IP 192.168. You’ll need to navigate to the IP address of your router to access the setup pages. The most typical default IP address for Comtrend routers is 192.168. 1.1. Type it into the address bar of your browser and see if it takes you to the login for the setup pages.
How do I access my comtrend router settings?
How do I connect my comtrend wifi extender?
Is comtrend a router?
The Comtrend WR-5930 router is a dual band AC750 wireless router that is capable of transmitting in both the 2.4 and 5GHz bands. Connectivity to the router is standard fare where you have 4 LAN ports and 1 WAN connection on the back. The LAN ports are unfortunately limited to fast ethernet speeds.
How do I change the name of my comtrend WIFI?
How do I change the wireless information on my ComTrend Router?
- Enter 192.168. 1.1 in your address bar. Enter Username and Password. Username: root.
- Click on Basic Setup. –
- Click on Wireless. –
- Enter your new SSID (router name) Click Apply/Save. –
- Click Security. Enter password of your choice. Click Apply/Save. –
How do you find a router’s IP address?
Find Your Router IP Address on Android
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings.
- Tap and hold on your connected network and select Manage Network Settings.
- Check the box next to Show Advanced Options.
- Select Static under IP Settings.
- Your router IP address is listed under the Gateway section.