What does the exclamation mark mean on a Fitbit?
All this battery with an exclamation mark means is that the battery is very nearly out of charge and you need to plug in your tracker and leave it for about half an hour to 45 minutes.
How do I fix the exclamation mark on my Fitbit?
How to Fix Fitbit Problems
- Clean the connections.
- Try a different outlet or charger.
- Replace the cable.
- Move closer to your phone.
- Check the Bluetooth connection.
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices.
- Close the Fitbit app.
- Check for Fitbit updates.
What do I do when my Fitbit battery is empty?
- Clean the charging contacts on the back of your tracker to ensure they stay bronze or gold in color.
- Clean the pins on your charging cable.
- If you haven’t done so, try a different port.
- Check the alignment and try reconnecting your tracker to the charging cable.
Why will my Fitbit not charge?
The USB port or outlet is faulty. Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger. The device isn’t connected securely to the charging cable, or you’re using a charging cable that came with a difference device or from another retailer. Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable.
How long does it take for a Fitbit to charge?
Most Fitbits will be fully charged within two hours when connected to a standard USB outlet, though some may fully charge in an hour or less.
How do I get my Fitbit back to normal?
Fitbit factory reset
- From your tracker, swipe across to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Once in the ‘Settings’ section, find the ‘About’ tab and tap it.
- From here, scroll to the section that’s labelled ‘Factory Reset’ or ‘Clear User Data’.
- You’ll then be prompted to confirm the decision to clear your Fitbit to its box settings.
Why is my Fitbit black?
If you see a black or blank screen on your Fitbit, the first thing to try is a restart or a forced restart (also called a long restart.) Restarting your Fitbit forces it to reboot–and often fixes problems like a black, blank, or non-responsive device.
How do you restart a dead Fitbit?
Press and hold the button or buttons on your tracker for 5 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
Why is my Fitbit Charge 3 black?
For some, the Fitbit Charge 3 blank screen issue is resolved after the device is put on charge. Another workaround to fix the black screen issue is to change the clock face in the Fitbit app. If changing the clock face works, then users can revert back to the original face.