What classic books should Teenager read?
Classic Books That Teens Will Actually Like
- 1984 by George Orwell.
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison.
What classics should a 13 year old read?
Young Adult Books (13-17 years old)
- To Kill A Mockingbird. By Harper Lee.
- The Grapes of Wrath. By John Steinbeck.
- Lord of the Flies. By William Golding.
- A Separate Peace. By John Knowles.
- The Giver. By Lois Lowry.
- The Hobbit. By J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Ender’s Game. By Orson Scott Card.
What classic books Should a 14 year old read?
15 Best Classic Books For Teens
- The Diary Of A Young Girl: “The Diary Of A Young Girl” by Anne Frank is one of the moving tales describing the Holocaust.
- Little Women:
- Pride And Prejudice:
- To Kill A Mockingbird:
- Jane Eyre:
- The Hunger Games:
- The Hobbit:
- The Catcher In The Rye:
Which classic should I read first?
They are often more difficult to read than your average fiction book, however, so here is a list of 15 classics perfect for beginners.
- The Great Gatsby – F.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde.
- Frankenstein – Mary Shelley.
- Rebecca – Daphne du Maurier.
- The Catcher in the Rye – J.D.
- I Capture the Castle – Dodie Smith.
What do teen boys read?
For popular books for teen boys, read on.
- of 10. Gone by Michael Grant.
- of 10. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld.
- of 10. The Enemy by Charlie Higson.
- of 10. The Ruins of Gorlan (The Ranger’s Apprentice, Book One) by John Flanagan.
- of 10. Malice by Chris Wooding.
- of 10. Pluto by Naoiki Urasawra.
- of 10. Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick.
- of 10.