What are the top 10 richest corporations in the world?
Top 20 Richest Companies in the World
- Apple Inc – 2.4 Trillion USD. Industry: Electronics, Information Technology.
- Microsoft – 2.14 Trillion USD.
- Saudi Aramco – 1.86 Trillion USD.
- Alphabet – 1.8 Trillion USD.
- Amazon – 1.68 Trillion USD.
- 6. Facebook – 992 Billion USD.
- Tesla – 703 Billion USD.
- Berkshire Hathaway – 636 Billion USD.
What is the richest corporation in America?
List of largest companies
|Rank||Name||Revenue (USD million)|
What is the most wealthy company 2020?
This list comprises the world’s largest companies by consolidated 2020 revenue, according to the Fortune Global 500 latest tally published in August 2021. American retail corporation Walmart has been the world’s largest company by revenue since 2013.
Who is the No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
What is the richest company 2021?
With a market capitalization of 2.25 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2021, Apple was the world’s largest company in 2021. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable brands: Microsoft, Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
What’s the richest company in 2021?
Which company is worth the most?
What is the richest family in the world?
The Walton Family
1. The Walton Family of the US | Fortune: $ 238.2 billion. Waltons, the world’s richest family who heads the retail giant Walmart in the US topping the list for the fourth consecutive year.
What company makes the most money?
In fiscal year 2020, Apple posted the highest net revenue of any company in the world, with profits of 57.4 billion U.S. dollars.