What are some good dance questions?
Dance Questions to Ask Your Child After Class
- Tell me about a move you learned today.
- Do you think you could teach it to me?
- Did you learn a new vocabulary word in class today?
- Did you make a new friend in class today?
- Were you kind to someone at dance today?
- Do you think we could stretch together tonight?
What are the 3 elements of choreography?
Elements of Choreography
- Time: Time encompasses rhythm, speed and syncopation of movements.
- Energy: Energy relates to the quality of movement.
- Space: Space is the area the dancer is performing in.
- Put it all together: By using these three elements in combinations, many variations in movements can be created.
How do you interview a choreographer?
Interview with a Choreographer
- How would you describe what you do? WORK HARD!
- What does your work entail?
- What’s a typical work week like?
- How did you get started?
- What do you like about what you do?
- What do you dislike?
- How do you make money/or how are you compensated?
- How much money do Choreographers make?
What questions would you ask a dancer?
What is a good question to ask a dancer?
- What do you call the dance the dance that you do?
- When and where did you learn this kind of dance?
- How did you learn it?
- What specific movements are important?
- What music accompanies this dance?
- When do you usually do this dancing?
- Why do you like this kind of dancing?
What questions should a dance choreographer ask?
Interview Questions for Choreographers:
- Before you develop a dance routine, what do you need to determine?
- What skills have you learned as a dancer that make you a good choreographer?
- Describe the best dance routine you’ve seen.
- Can you describe how you would go about developing a dance routine?
What are dance concepts?
The elements of movement are space, time, and force (energy). The instrument is the body. The body moves in space and in time with force. The dance concepts should be viewed holistically. The separation among concepts here serves as a means to think about, plan, and discuss dance.
What questions should I ask a choreographer?
What should I ask a professional dancer?
Interview Questions for Dancers:
- How do you ensure you stay strong and fit enough to perform?
- Describe the best performance you’ve ever put on.
- Describe a time when you disagreed with an instructor.
- What are the most important traits a dancer should have?
- Have you ever forgotten the dance steps during a performance?