Is organic relaxer good for hair?
Are There Organic Relaxers For Natural Hair? The short answer is no. There is no product completely free of chemicals that will permanently straighten highly textured hair.
What is an alternative to relaxer?
Molasses. Diva Smooth is a natural alternative to traditional chemical relaxers. The finely tuned mixture of natural ingredients when applied together with a flat iron create smooth, shiny hair without breakage or hair loss.
Which relaxer is good for damaged hair?
Best for Damaged Hair: Design Essentials Conditioning Relaxer. This relaxer is infused with olive oil and shea butter and enhanced with the HydraStrength Vitamin & Protein Complex to condition and strengthen while straightening your hair.
How can I relax my hair without chemicals?
5 Ways To Make Natural Hair Relaxer At Home
- Coconut Cream. Coconut cream is very popular ingredient when it comes to relaxing your hair naturally.
- Olive Oil Hair Relaxer. One of the most common ingredient used for hair care is the Olive oil.
- Milk Can Do The Trick.
- Honey Hair Relaxer.
- Cocoa Butter Hair Relaxer Recipe.
Is Mega Growth relaxer No Lye?
Product description Mega Growth Anti Damage No Lye Hair Relaxer Regular Strength. This product is Manufactured in United States. This Product is Easy to use. Mega Growth Anti Damage No Lye Hair Relaxer Regular Strength.
Does Mega Growth relaxer contain lye?
The relaxer also contains 25% more conditioning oils to give consumers a milder and soothing retouching experience as Bisola testifies. Our sensitive care No-Lye Relaxer is enriched with 25% extra oils and extra steps to provide sensitive care and nourishment for sensitive hair.
How can I relax my hair without harsh chemicals?
Which relaxer is best for natural hair?
10 Best Relaxers For Black Hair
- SoftSheen-Carson No-Lye Relaxer.
- Avlon Affirm Sensitive Scalp Conditioning Relaxer.
- SoftSheen Carson Optimum Salon Hair Care No-Lye Relaxer.
- Avlon Fiber Guard Sensitive Scalp Relaxer Kit.
- ORS Olive Oil Professional Creme Relaxer.
- TCB Hair Relaxer.
- Luster’s ShortLooks Color Relaxer.