How do I know if Trusteer Rapport is installed?
On your browser, click the menu icon, then More Tools and click Extensions. In the Extensions page, you can view the version that is installed.
How do I restore the Rapport icon from the address bar?
Click the Google Chrome menu icon, which is at the upper right of your browser. Click More tools, and then select Extensions. In the Extensions list, locate the IBM Security Rapport extension. Depending on your browser version, to enable the extension either select the corresponding check box or click the gray toggle.
How do I activate Trusteer Rapport?
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Select All Programs > Trusteer Endpoint Protection > Trusteer Endpoint Protection Console.
- If Rapport is not running, a pop-up window opens.
- Rapport is started and the Console opens.
Why is IBM Trusteer Rapport on my computer?
Trusteer Rapport (which is installed on your computer under the name of “Trusteer Endpoint Protection”) is a piece of security software from IBM that is intended to make your online banking safer by spotting fake banking websites, intercepting emails that contain misleading links to fake banking websites, and so on.
What is IBM trusteer?
IBM Security Trusteer Rapport is an advanced endpoint protection solution designed to protect users from financial malware and phishing attacks.
How do I install IBM Trusteer Rapport on Chrome?
Google Chrome Extension – How to Install: Open the IBM Security Trusteer Rapport Console by clicking Start>All Programs>Trusteer Endpoint Protection>Trusteer Endpoint Protection Console. 2. In the Product Settings area, next to ‘Chrome extension’, click install.
Is Trusteer Rapport compatible with Windows 10?
Trusteer Rapport supports the following browsers on Windows operating systems. Removing the icon does not prevent Rapport from protecting you. If you wish to restore the icon, follow the steps below.
How do I get Trusteer Rapport on Google Chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- Click the menu button, click More tools, and then click Extensions. The Extensions screen appears.
- Locate the Rapport extension in the list, and select the Enable check box. The Rapport Chrome extension is now enabled and you will see the gray Rapport icon in the toolbar.
How do I know if rapport is working?
When Rapport is working, it should show an IBM Security Trusteer Rapport icon on the top left corner of your browser’s address bar. The icon should either be green or gray in color. When you visit a page protected by Rapport, the icon should turn green as shown below.
Should I uninstall Trusteer Rapport?
We strongly recommend that you do not uninstall Rapport. If you are experiencing difficulties with Rapport, submit a support request at https://ibm.com/support/trusteer. While a problem is being resolved, you can stop Rapport browser protection without uninstalling.
How do I remove Trusteer Rapport from Windows 10?
Uninstalling Rapport (Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7)
- Open the Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- In the list of programs, double-click Trusteer Endpoint Protection. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes.
- Click Continue.
- Click No Thanks, Uninstall Now.