How can I get loan for fish farming in Maharashtra?
Access Bank provides Kisan Matsya loans to meet the financial needs of farmers who are in the business of raising fresh/brackish water fish or prawns. The Kisan Matsya loans are available for a flexible loan period of 1 to 5 years and up to Rs. 150 lakhs.
How can I get loan from Nabard for fish farming?
The beneficiaries must be in any of the following professionals or Associations that are involved in the Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture;
- Individual or association of Fish Farmers.
- Self-Help Groups.
- Joint Liability Groups.
- Women Groups.
- The Marine Fisheries who possess.
- Leased or registered Vessel or Boat.
How do I apply for Biofloc subsidy?
- Download this form.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Attach all of the documents.
- Submit it to the respective District Fisheries Officers through hard copy or through email.
- The applications can also submit it online to Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack through email- [email protected]
Is Mudra loan available for fish farming?
Mudra loan now available for dairy industry, fisheries, silk industry and more. New Delhi, Nov 30 (KNN) The MUDRA loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana will now also be available for dairy industry, fisheries, poultry farms, honey bee farming, silk industry etc besides small business from non-farm sectors.
How do I apply for fish farm?
Application to be filled to get the fish farming registration
- You need to pay Rs.200 per acre of land for applying the application as service charges and as user charges it is Rs. 100/-
- The documents required for this application is-Application form for fishing farm business. Land documents, pattadhar pass book.
Are fish farms profitable?
Fish farming is very profitable. As in other types of agriculture, the level of profit is seldom excessive. Fish farming is a good retirement activity. Running a fish farm requires hard physical work and can be stressful.
Which Bank gives fish farming loans?
Axis Bank provides Kisan Matsya Loans for fulfilling the financial requirements of the farmers who are in the business of fresh / brackish water fish or prawns cultivation. The Kisan Matsya Loans are available for flexible loan tenures of 1 to 5 years and a sum of up to Rs.
Is Biofloc legal in India?
It is illegal to farm catfish in India as this variety poses a threat to the indigenous species and can alter the ecosystem unfavorably due to its cannibalistic instincts. Catfish can also be farmed in a Biofloc system, as long as it is exposed to sunlight or grow light as deemed appropriate.
How do I get a loan for Biofloc fish farming?
Biofloc Fish Farming Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of Land Document.
- The consent letter from Bank, If Bank Loan is already taken,
- Bank Account No.
- Self-declaration Proof.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department.